There are 4 types of triggers you can setup with your survey. Triggers are based on a "defined" response for example, Yes to a Yes/No question type.
- Simple Alert - sends an alert email when there is a "defined" response
- Advanced Alert - sends an alert email and the survey response when there is a "defined" response
- Email Respondent - sends an email to the respondent using HTML code
- Update ActionTracker Only - sends the response to the ActionTracker
see below for details on each of these
Setup or Modify Triggers:
- Goto Survey tab
- Under "Actions" (last column) Click on Additional Actions/Response Triggers
- Add New Trigger - see below
- Edit Existing Trigger - click on edit icon
Simple Alert: Sends an alert email
Advanced Alert Setup: Send an alert email with the full survey response
Email Respondent: Sends an email to the respondent
Merge Fields: Merge fields can pull in data from the survey using the Name & Address question type.
[tter2.gif] Attachements merge field includes a table with links for the respondent to click on and download.
[tter3.gif] 1X 2X merge fields Buttons are displayed in a single colum (1X) or two columns (2x). These merge fields work in conjuction with our Multiple Choice question types with the option "Include Reply Link" enabled. Buttons can link back to your website pages.
Update ActionTracker Only: Sends the response to the ActionTracker