Import Group Table
You can import your rows from a spreadsheet to your group table. Make sure your spreadsheet has only 1 tab, 1 row for header labels and no blank rows or blank columns.
Import Data Step 1:
- Select the group table to modify using the "edit" icon
- Select the "Import Table Data" button at the bottom of the table
- Select the Excel file type formats (.xls or .xlsx)
- Check the box if the first row contains field names
- Click "Continue" to continue mapping
Import Data Step 2
- Select the fields to map from the spreadsheet to the group table
- You can import the Image Type and File Names
- Choose if you want to "Replace with" or "Ignore" if the data already exists
- You can import a single column of data, leaving the other columns unchanged - but your must map the "GroupTable ID" field with the column(s) you want to import.
- Click "Continue" to import the rows.
- Next you can add photos or select other types of formatting (see Add Photo to Group Table)