Edit Group Tables
The Admin manages the Group Table and can modify it from their "My Account/Group Tables" section.
- Go to the Admins "My Account/Group Tables" section
- Edit the group table by clicking on the pencil icon under Action
Add rows to the table individually
You can insert rows into the table individually by clicking on the +Add Row text link.
You can add images to your group table by clicking on Hide/View Images text link. This will expand the rows and allow you to choose which from these types of format.
- Click on "Hide/View Images" text link to expand the row to see the format options
- In the "Select Image Type" dropdown select Photo as the option
- The File Manager popup box will appear, drag and drop the photo
- Then select the newly uploaded image by clicking on the green check mark
- The selected image will now be shown
- Click Save and Stay or Save to retain you changes to the table
Once you have attached the image, your record with the Photo option should look like this.
Remember! Photos can be downloaded along with the file name when they take your surveys. We recommend you use only the first name and just their last initial for the file name.
Import Rows to Table
You can import your rows from a spreadsheet to your group table. Make sure your spreadsheet has only 1 tab, 1 row for header labels and no blank rows or blank columns.
- Select the group table to modify using the "edit" icon
- Select the "Import Table Data" button at the bottom of the table
- Select the Excel file type formats (.xls or .xlsx)
- Check the box if the first row contains field names
- Click "Continue" to continue mapping
- Select the fields to map from the spreadsheet to the group table
- You can import the Image Type and File Names
- Choose if you want to "Replace with" or "Ignore" if the data already exists
- You can import a single column of data, leaving the other columns unchanged - but your must map the "GroupTable ID" field with the column(s) you want to import.
- Click "Continue" to import the rows.