Create New Q-Bank: also see Q-Banks General Overview
Q-Banks let you "bank" your display items in groups (just like a survey) whereby you can draw from your "banked" list when adding survey questions, saving you time.
- Click on the Q-Banks tab
- Click on
- Enter a Q-bank name
- Choose which option to create the Q-bank list:
- From scratch: Create a new one and add your own item types
- Copy from an Q-Bank: Copy from any Q-Bank included "shared" Q-Banks in your Multi-User account (they must share their Q-banks before you will see them in the dropdown list)
- From a template: You can copy questions from any of our templates
- Active: Yes: will include the Q-Banks in your dropdown list when you add item types in your surveys
- Shared: Yes: This will allow other sub users to copy from your Q-Bank in your Multi-User account
Once you have created your Q-Bank you can add/edit/delete item types and/or Modify your Q-Bank Options.